In the Vehicle LED lighting industry. The difference between RGB Rock Light and RGBW Rock Light has always been a hot topic for many people. Let's talk about it in detail.
What exactly is RGB?
RGB was an additive color model in which red, green, and blue light were added together in various ways to reproduce a broad array of colors. RGB can only produce white light by mixing colors, but it can't produce pure white light. The name of the model comes from the initials of the three additive primary colors, red, green, and blue.
What exactly is RGBW?
RGBW is an LED Light that emits red, green, blue, and pure white light. From here you can intuitively see that RGBW has one more white chip than RGB. So, what is the purpose of an additional white chip? The extra white LED chip produces purer white color. The white light that is emitted by an RGBW LED is usually a cool white light, which means it has a blueish tint to it. The red, green, and blue colors that are emitted by an RGBW LED are usually very bright and vibrant.
What difference between RGB LED lights and RGBW LED lights?
- RGB LED lights only mix red, green and blue light and have no white light.
- RGBW LED lights are combining red, and green, and due to the built-in extra white chip, it can produce pure white light.
- RGB LED lights are generally cheaper than RGBW LED lights and less efficient.
- RGB LED lights have a warmer color than RGBW LED lights, which some people find more pleasing.
- RGBW LED lights can illuminate objects more truly and naturally.
RGBW Rock Light or RGB Rock Light
For Automobiles Rock Light, regulations in most regions require white light in the Vehicle light. Therefore, we suggest that it is best to choose RGBW Rock Light when purchasing, not only for your safety but also to protect you from the risk of the law.