Jeep Wrangler Headlight with DRL High / Low Beam
The 7 inch headlights for Jeep Wrangler has been upgraded. Unique KING KONG idea design, Brighter and also more recognizable. LED headlights features a High Performance safety solution with improved light output. A durable and dependable bulb-free headlamp design that impervious to damage from shock and also vibration.
This KING KONG LED Headlights made of Tough Die-Cast Aluminum Housing and PC Lens with Superior Condensation Management. Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility.
*High Performance Lights
- The 7-inch LED Headlights made with High intensity original Cree Chips provide you a bright and also safe vision on the road.
- Low Beam 3000LM; High Beam 6000LM, and also have the new generation Osram led chips.
- 6000K white color-temperature, not warm or cold, keep you calm and also safe on the road.
- Unique breathing hole
- Easy to operate
- Effectively remove moisture
If you find fog in the lamp, How to remove the moisture or water inside the lights?
- Remove the waterproof valve from back of headlights
- Light on the lamp for 1-3 hours
- Put the valve back until the inside air out
- Please do not forget to well keep the ventilation breather cap and also re-install it after the moisture or water in the headlight disappear
*Plug and play. Easy to install.
- The 7-inch LED Headlight comes with H4 to H13 adapters, no splicing, and also no cutting.
- This superior led headlights usually only need about 45 minutes to install.
- Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door 2008 - 2014; 2016 - 2018
- Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door 2008 - 2014; 2016 - 2018
- Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021 (Need to add JL bracket)Click to Know More
- Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited/LJ 2003-2005
- Jeep Wrangler TJ 1998-2000; 2002-2005
- Jeep Wrangler CJ-7 1976-1986
- Compatible with Hummer H1&H2 2004-2009 ( H2 needs 9007 male to H4 female adapter, package not included )
NOTICE AND MODIFY NEEDED FOR SOME MODELS,before ordering due to some models need to make some modifications.
- 2005 LJ (TJ Unlimited) need file the housing;
- 2006 TJ need light trimming with the Dremel;
- 2012 JK need modify the plastic headlight holder;
- 2017 Wrangler need make some modifications to make it fit;
- 2007 Wrangler need to use H13 (9008) HID Relay (Package not included)
- 2016 Wrangler 75th Anniversary Edition need modify the bezel for the headlight;
- 2013 Wrangler the inner part of the headlight hole had to be elongated for the light to fit;
- For some models like 2016 JK Wranglers. The high beams are staying on and flickering, unless turn on low beams or put the car in park, they just stay on. Solutions: You need an app(JScan) to disable the DRLs in order for the high beams to not be activated as DRLs.
- DO NOT FIT FOR 2015 Wrangler; 2007 Wrangler Sahara JK; 2008 JK; 2006 TJ Rubicon; 1997 TJ; 2001 TJ; 1995 AM general H1; 2003 H2; 2016 JK Wrangler Sahara 4 door
FOR THE CANADIAN MODELS
- You may need to purchase a programmer to turn off the stock DRL function and wire halos to another power source.
- Led Power: Low Beam 30W; High Beam 60W
- Input voltage: DC 9V~16V
- Lumens: Low Beam 3000LM; High Beam 6000LM.
- Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel
- Material: Diecast Aluminum Housing
- Lens Material: PC
- Lamp Cup Material: PMMA+PC
- 2pcs 7 inch headlights
- 2pcs H4 to H13 adapter
I installed these on my 2013 Wrangler after the previous set of LED headlights I purchased (different brand) caused huge radio frequency interference. Overall, I give these 4 stars due to the installation challenges, mediocre instructions, and acceptable brightness in the low beams.
Features. These lights look great out of the box, and I like that all the electronics are housed inside the light, rather than in a separate box that has to be wired together. They also illuminate very well.
Installation. Installing these lights was a little tricky because I had to stretch the plastic mounting brackets on my Jeep. I needed to remove about 1/4" from the inside of the mounting brackets on the Jeep so that these would be flush. I used a sharp knife, a file, and some rough sandpaper to accomplish this. Once the brackets were adjusted, these fell into place and were plug and play.
Performance. The glow of these lights looks good and is bright enough to be seen in daylight. The low beams are bright enough, but not so bright as to be blind. My only complaint is that they seem a little less bright than I'm used to, but they get the job done. The high beams are as bright as any other headlights I have used. The color of these lights is a nice clean white light. I haven't experienced any flickering at all. Most importantly there is no RF interference, the RF interference from my other LED lights is so horrible that my 2m ham radio does not work. There is a slight delay in response when switching from high beam to low beam, but it's definitely not a deal breaker.
All in all, these lights do the job, look good, and while they are a bit of a pain to install, I would buy these lights again.
Good Quality and Very Bright, I have been running these headlights for a few weeks now. I wanted to switch up my headlights because everyone was running the exact same style.
The installation was Very simple. I installed these on my 2018 Jeep wrangler. Compared to spending $300+ for some other LED headlamps, I am happy to find this headlight are real actual quality and function behind them! Unlike my current cheaper LED headlight, this one actually fits properly into the headlight housing frame.
This is a great headlight, I would give it 5 stars, it really changed the look of my jeep. However, I have a question about the DRL, when I start the jeep it works fine without any problems, but when I turn on the low beams for 5 minutes and turn off the low beams the DRL does not work, it will not work again until I turn off the vehicle and start it again, then it will work. I don't know if this is something I did wrong when I wired the DRLs (by the way, I wired them with side markers and they should work with side markers).
I like the look and function of these lights. That being said, they don't fit the OEM headlight buckets ...... Maybe lacking 1/4" in the correct position ...... This would definitely cause an alignment issue. The seller offers the suggestion of purchasing an adapter kit, but I would prefer to get a proper fit from the product itself rather than the extra hassle of installing an adapter.