Valentine's Day Sales
Valentine's Day Sales
High Low Beam 4x6 LED Headlight DOT Approved
The Brand new rectangular 4x6 LED Headlight for Kenworth T800 T600 Peterbilt. This headlight adopts a double reflector and dual optical lens design. Each reflector is covered with 6pcs*5W LED chips, giving your car a dazzling appearance.
The durable aluminum shell is shockproof and waterproof, so you don't have to worry about whether the headlights will be damaged by the bad weather and severe roads.
*Why Choose Epiccross 4x6 LED Headlight DOT Approved?
- DOT COMPLIAN. Combination of high and low projector beam.
- Reduction in energy consumption.
- With EMC: Anti-electromagnetic interference.
- Intensity LED Chip, high brightness and longer life span.
- With rebreather hole at the backside, highly waterproof.
- 4x6 LED Headlight replace HID Xenon H4656/ H4651/ 4651/ 4652/ H4652/ H4666/ H6545.
- Sedans, light SUVs and trucks, motorcycles, off-road vehicles and most classic vehicles 1955-1988.
- Dodge Challenger Charger Dart, Ford Galaxie, Oldsmobile Cutlas, Pontiac GTO, Plymouth Barracuda.
- Compatible with Chevy K5 K10 K20.
- Compatible with Feightliner fld 120 112.
- Compatible with Peterbilt Rectangular Headlights 379 378 357.
- Compatible with Kenworth T800 T400 T600 W900B W900L Classic 120/132 HK Classic.
- Compatible with Motorcycle, Motorhome, RV, GMC, Oldsmobile Models with 4 Headlight System.
- IP Grade: IP67
- Voltage: 9 ~32V
- LED Chips: Cree
- Housing: Alluminum Alloy
- Life-span: Above 70,000 hours
- Color Temperature: 6500K/White
- Lumens: High Beam (6000LM) & Low Beam (3000LM)
- 2PCS for Low Beam 4x6 LED Headlight
- 2PCS for High Beam 4x6 LED Headlight
*For Epiccross's Customer
If you are encountered following situation:
- Do not fit for your vehicle.
- Get foggy or light beam go out.
- Defective lights or broken lights.
- Missing some accessories or parts.
- Causes fault code, trouble code, flicker or hyper flash.
JUST FIND ORDERS DETAILS AND REACH OUT TO SELLER
*Shop With Confidence
- Not fit for your vehicle. Please return it back to us.
- Cause fault code, flicker, moisture inside the light. Please contact us for solution.
- Defective or light bulbs go out. We will send you new replacement.
- Any problem with Epiccross lights, just feel free to contact us!
- 12 months warranty
The husband likes them. He puts them in his KW and says he can see them better. They are really bright and shine just right.