Polaris Ranger RGB Halo LED Headlight Kit
Epiccross™ Polaris LED Headlight allows you to get higher brightness outdoors. Changeable lighting effects can also make your Polaris General or Polaris RZR cooler.
Excellent lighting, durable structure, and also our Super bright led chip. These RGB Halo Led Headlights are shockproof and waterproof; The thick aluminum black back shell makes our headlight good heat dissipation performance, and it can also protect our Polaris Ranger RGB Halo Led Headlight from external damage.
Why Choose Epiccross™ Polaris LED Headlight?
- RGB Halo
- Heavy-duty and less weight for easy mounting
- The suitable design for heating elimination, and also install light resource easily
- Shokproof, Rust-proof, Water proof, and also Anti Explosion
- Can work well in various harsh environments. No matter it is raining or snowing.
- Can work normally and also illuminate the front, providing protection for your driving safety.
- Waterproof LED headlight bulb can operate normally even in wind and rain without interference.
- Imported chip high brightness LED, energy saving, and also long life
- 2014 - 2016 RZR XP 1000
- 2014 - 2016 RZR XP 4 1000
- 2015 - 2016 RZR 900
- 2016 RZR XP TURBO
- 2016 RZR XP 4 TURBO
- 2016 - 2017 POLARIS GENERAL 1000
- Housing Color: Black
- Color: black / chrome / red/ yellow / blue / orange
- Qty of LEDs: 6pcs CREE XTE LED Chip
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Lens Material: Durable polycarbonate
- Lumens: 4800LM@high beam / 3500LM@low beam,
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum Housing
- 2pcs Polaris Ranger Headlights
The installation is very convenient, plug and play. The effect is very good, highly recommended!
We purchased these for our Polaris RZR. They are a nice upgrade.
These lights are well proven on trail rides. These lights are very bright. Can make the night vision more abundant
I've been looking for these. These orange headlights make my RZR xp 1000 even cooler.
I have replaced a total of 3 lights on my RZR XP 1000. These are the ones I think are the best. These reds go very well with my car. Those RGB halos make the car even cooler at night