Valentine's Day Sales
5.75 Motorcycle Headlight for Harley Dyna Street Bob
Epiccross 5.75 Round Projector Headlights for Harley using 100% original high-performance Osram LED lamps, 4000LM High Beam and 2800LM Low Beam makes this LED Headlights super bright light pattern over standard incandescent lamps. Cut through the night. Valid irradiation distance is much longer than normal bulb.
Also, Epiccross™ 5.75 Motorcycle Headlight projector lens encased in a black durable aluminum housing, shock and vibration resistant. Shock-proof waterproof (IP65). More than 50,000 hours lifespan.
*Why Choose Epiccross™ 5.75 Motorcycle Headlight?
- Long lifespan: Above 50,000 hours
- Bright Lighting Mode: High Beam Low Beam.
- Easy installation, Plug and Play.
- Optimized heat sink design with breathing hole
- Long lasting with corrosion proof, waterproof and dust-proof
- Super bright light pattern over standard incandescent lamps
- Low energy consumption and high efficiency for an energy-saving environment
- DOT Approved, legal on road and provide maximum visibility and safety in foggy weather.
- 2006-2011 VRSCD and VRSCDX
- 2015-later XG
- 2004-later XL
- 2009-2013 XR
- 1991-later Dyna (except FLD and '91-'05 FXDWG)
- 1984-1999 FLSTS and FXSTS
- 2008-2011 FLSTSB
- 2005-2006 FLSTSC
- 2010-2012 FLSTSE
- 2000-later FXCW, FXCWC, FXS, FXSB, FXSBSE, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC and FXSTD models.
- Some models require Vibration Damper P/N 67700059 or Housing Kit P/N 67700093.
- Not compatible with 2002 Harley Davidson Sportster, 2007 Harley Davidson V-Rod, Harley V-rod Muscle VRSCF, 2017 Iron 883
- LED Chip: Osram
- Plug Type H4 Plug
- Voltage: 12-30V
- Power: 30W on low beam; 45W on high beam
- Color Temperature: 6000K-6500K
- Lumen: 2800LM on low beam; 4000LM on high beam
- Waterproof level: IP65
- Work Temperature: -40+85°C
- Material: Diecast Aluminum Housing
- Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 1 x Epiccross 5.75 Round Projector Headlights
- 1 x User Manual
*For Epiccross's Customer
If you are encountered following situation:
- Do not fit for your vehicle.
- Get foggy or light beam go out.
- Defective lights or broken lights.
- Missing some accessories or parts.
- Causes fault code, trouble code, flicker or hyper flash.
JUST FIND ORDERS DETAILS AND REACH OUT TO SELLER
*Shop With Confidence
- Not fit for your vehicle. Please return it back to us.
- Cause fault code, flicker, moisture inside the light. Please contact us for solution.
- Defective or light bulbs go out. We will send you new replacement.
- Any problem with Epiccross lights, just feel free to contact us!
- 12 months warranty