LED Headlights Kit for Honda Rancher 2014-2019
For AVT/UTV models with excellent off-road performance, Honda Pioneer LED headlights are an indispensable auto parts upgrade, bright CREE LED chip has a more than 50,000 hours life span. Highly recognizable appearance design, and also cool modified parts you deserve.
The installation is convenient and simple, plug and play. Moreover, it has been certified with Dot and E-Mark, and the product performance and quality are guaranteed.
*Why Choose Epiccross™ LED Headlight for Honda Pioneer?
- Heavy-duty and less weight for easy mounting.
- The suitable design for heating elimination, install light resource easily.
- The valid irradiation distance is much longer than normal bulb.
- Consists of low beams and high beams; The illumination brightness increased four times, and also the lumen is up to 3600.
- Shokproof, Rust-proof, Waterproof, and also Anti Explosion.
- Imported chip high brightness LED, energy saving, and also long life.
- Lamp body is faster radiating for aluminum, high temperature resistance, beauty exterior.
- for Honda ATV/UTV,not for cars
- for Honda Pioneer 1000 (some need plug modded)
- for 2014 - 2019 Honda Rancher 420
- for 2014 - 2019 Honda Foreman 500 / Rubicon (2018 Honda Rubicon 500 deluxe needs modification for bucket)
- Red wire - Positive (+)
- Black wire - Low beam
- Yellow wire - High beam
The LED is polar sensitive, if the LED is not lighting up, take off the black plug,switch the two wires around.
- Housing Color: Black
- LED Power: 40W (High Beam), 25W (Low Beam)
- Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel
- Material: Diecast Aluminum Housing
- Lens Material: PC
- Current draw: 1.8A @ 12V, 0.9A @ 24V
- 2pcs LED Headlights (Left & Right)
- No instruction included
I love these lights, they are brighter than the originals. Installation was easy on my 19' Foreman 500, but had to heat up the factory plastic baffle and reshape it. The wiring was done without a plug installed so it was able to be connected easily.
they look cool and work as they should
Honda wanted a lamp without a bulb, just the lens and housing, for the same price. Plug and play.
My son got these and he put them on his quad. Very bright!!!
It was easy to install, came with the proper adapter plugs and overall very happy. This kit did not come with any instructions. You have to put the adapter plugs togther which is easy but it was trail and error figuring put which wire went were. I would recommend these lights to any Atv owner.